Dalarna University Scholarships Sweden Funded
Dalarna University awards partial scholarships to a number of its new international, fee-paying Master’s students who have proven themselves to be outstanding in their educational endeavors.
- Tuition fee waivers are only available for studying a Master’s degree program which is offered on-campus.
- There is no age limit for applicants to the partial scholarships and that they are open to fee-paying students only.
- Previous academic success
- References and motivational statement
Amount of Scholarship:
The scholarships go directly towards a reduction in your tuition fees and will cover between 10 and 50 percent of your total tuition fees. The amount that you are awarded is automatically deducted in set amounts each semester over the duration of your program.
General Entry Requirements to Dalarna University:
For applicants to a master program in Sweden, the general entry requirements are:
- You hold a bachelor degree (equivalent to a Swedish bachelor degree) or higher from an internationally recognized university
- You can demonstrate proficiency in English typically through an international test such as TOEFL or IELTS, where a minimum score (90 on the IBT or 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 on the IELTS) is required.
The Marketing and Communication Office, together with Programme Directors, will review your scholarship application and decide whether or not you will receive a scholarship.
In our selection process, we focus on your previous academic success, references and motivational statement. We give priority to applicants who list Dalarna University as their first choice on universityadmissions.se and who are admitted in the first application round.
Note that there is no age limit for applicants to our partial scholarships and that they are open to fee-paying students only.
We make our decision on who will receive a partial scholarship by these dates:
- Decision date for spring semester: November 15
- Decision date for autumn semester: April 15
Please note that the decision date may change (by a week or so) depending on the number of applicants. You may contact us to enquire about the status of your scholarship award after the decision dates: [email protected].
The following list shows which application numbers have been offered a partial tuition-fee waiver for studies commencing in autumn 2020:
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship, fill out the application form no later than September 30th, 2020 including;
- A CV (uploaded to your University Admissions account)
- A recommendation letter from an employer or teacher (uploaded to your University Admissions account)
- A video where you explain why you should receive a scholarship: In the video (no more than 60 seconds long), you need to explain why you should be awarded a scholarship from Dalarna University. You will need to upload this video to a website or cloud storage so that it can be viewed by the scholarship committee: include the link to the video in your scholarship application where indicated. The scholarship committee must be able to view the video using only the link provided. Do not send the video directly to Dalarna University.
Before proceeding with this application, you MUST submit your admissions application.
for more information visit the link Next