Full Stack Developer 6 Months Internship|BEWEIS France
For over 10 years BEWEIS has been developing innovative solutions to track all kinds of objects in sensitive or high-value industries.
Our solutions combine RFID technology (Radio Frequency Identification) and a customized software solution to guarantee optimum traceability of objects and increased efficiency of associated inspection processes.
C# FULL STACK DEVELOPER INTERN AT BEWEIS
Scrum / WPF / RFID / SQL Server / Microsoft Azure
You will join our dynamic software development team as a C# Full stack developer intern. Together with the team, you will develop and upgrade our software solutions in line with coding rules and norms and internal quality standards.
You will be working in the following fields:
- C# with the latest versions of Framework .Net
- WPF (Windows Presentation Framework), XAML, XML
- Microsoft SQL Server, Entity Framework
- Cloud : Microsoft Azure
- RFID (Radio Frequency Identification)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2017
- Material interfacing: RFID printers, biometric readers, …
- Cryptography, security, …
- Low-level development for communication protocol implementation
You are passionate about software engineering and technically curious. You are eager to join an innovative company and play a hands-on and high-impact role within the development team.
Internship Focus Areas:
What we are looking for:
- Final year of engineering or IT studies (Master’s degree required). Please note that only final year students will be considered for the internship.
- Excellent English skills (at least C1 level)
- Experience in object development
- C# language skills
- Excellent knowledge of IT technologies
- Startup atmosphere in a dynamic and innovative company, casual and fun office environment.
- A great location in the South of France. You will join our headquarters located in Gémenos, France.
- Compensation: 1000€ net/month + public transportation pass
- At the end of the internship, there may be an opportunity for a permanent position within the software development team.
Internship period: 6 months
Note: if you are a non-EU citizen, a visa will be required for you to come to France. The process might take up to 3 months after we have selected you to join our team.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and application letter to
Tel: +33 4 42 04 01 69
Email: [email protected]