Islamic University of Medina Scholarship Fully Funded
Islamic University of Medina Scholarship Fully Funded
About the University
It was established by the Royal Decree No. 11, dated 03/25/1381 AH, and followed by Royal Decree No. 21 dated 04/16/1381 AH ratified by the Senior Advisory Council System for Universities. Studies began in it on Sunday, 2nd of Jumada Al-Akhirah in the same year.
On 18/05/1386 AH the Royal Decree No. M/18 for the approval of the university system was issued. Then another system was issued for the university in accordance with the Royal Decree No. M/70 dated 08/07/1395 AH.
The Deanship of the Faculty of Science at the Islamic University of Madinah (IU) is pleased to announce that IU provides full undergraduate scholarships for distinguished applicants who demonstrate high potential for pursuing their undergraduate studies in the basic science fields (Physics/ Mathematics/ Chemistry).
About the Faculty of Science
Faculty of Science was established in 2010 and began its academic activities from the academic year 2012-2013 with three departments: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The faculty of Science aims to provide its students the latest knowledge in a state of the art environment and develop skilled graduates with sound academic, experimental and technical knowledge. Well trained, critical and creative graduates are valuable for any nation. The Faculty of Science is a leader in academia, scientific research of the highest standard, and the implementation of technology in a manner that promotes the Kingdom’s employment and career objectives for its citizens. Programs at the Faculty of Science are student-centred, utilize problem-based learning and foster team-based skills.
Faculty of Science is equipped with modern laboratories, smart classrooms, updated curriculum and a range of facilities. Students are exposed to a variety of both academic and extracurricular activities in order to impart modern scientific knowledge and promote their growth. Faculty of Science consists of multi-national academics, derived from the major international sources of science and technology, with selection based on professional quality rather than national origin. Faculty of Science is committed to excellence across all of our research areas and activities in order to embrace global benchmarks for performance. Faculty of Science’s curricula are designed to meet national and international standards and will lead to degrees that have international recognition.
About the Program:
This is a Bachelor of Science Scholarship Program which offers several disciplines (Physics/ Mathematics/ Chemistry) to study in Saudi Arabia.
International students are welcome to apply for Fully Funded Bachelor of Science Scholarship.
Being awarded a scholarship gives you the following benefits:
- A free plane ticket upon admission, as well as a free ticket at the end of each academic year, according to specific guidelines.
- A monthly allowance.
- An extra allowance for students who achieve the grade of excellence.
- Free furnished accommodation, for non-married students.
- The food at the university restaurant, for a small monthly fee.
- Quality healthcare at the university hospital.
- Free daily transportation to and from the Prophet’s Mosque, as well as regular organized ‘Umrah (lesser pilgrimage) trips.
- Use of the social, training, and sports facilities at the university.
- The applicant must be a Muslim male of good conduct.
- The applicant must pledge to abide by the rules and regulations of the university.
- The applicant must be medically fit.
- The applicant must pass such tests and interviews
- The applicant must possess a General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) or its equivalent, from inside or outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The certificate must have been issued by a government school, or a recognized private school.
- The applicant must be dedicated to full-time study.
- No more than five years must have passed since being awarded the certificate.
- The age of the applicant between (17 and 25 years), upon beginning study.
- The applicant must abide by any other conditions defined by the university management.
Mandatory documents for an application (without which application will not be processed):
- High School/GCSE/A-level Certificate.
- High School/GCSE/A-level Transcript.
- Testimony of Conduct.
- Birth Certificate.
- Passport (where applicable).
- Identity Card (where applicable).
Online admission system:
The online graduate admission application for the coming semester will be available
according to the online application deadline through the Online Application System
The applicant must scan his original documents, in order to display the documents in their original colors.
•The applicant must attach all documents in Arabic or English language
•In case of an applicant being granted admission, the accepted student must bring his original documents, attested by the Saudi Embassy. If there is no Saudi Embassy in his country, he should have his documents attested by an authority recognized by the university.
•In the case of errors in the basic information found on the applicant’s original documents (such as name, date of birth, place of birth, etc.), the applicant must correct such mistakes with the responsible authorities before sending his application, since the University Council forbids the correction of this fundamental information after admission.
•This scholarship is to promote basic science study between Muslim youth. Those who are interested in studying Physics, Mathematics, chemistry are welcome to apply.