Master in Agricultural Economics Germany 2020 fully Funded
The University of Hohenheim is one of the best universities in Germany in the fields of agricultural and natural sciences because of the regular classification of faculty among the best in the country. Founded in 1818 in the south of Stuttgart, Germany, its main areas of specialization were agricultural and natural sciences. The many courses offered by the School of Business, Economics and Social Sciences
Decision-Makers for Global Agricultural Economy and Agricultural Policies
The degree program, which is focused on research, looks at the economic and agricultural-political relationships among the international agricultural and nutrition economy, the environment, and rural spaces. In this English-language and international Master’s program, funded by the DAAD, sustainability and global justice are key topics.
Degree : Master of science in Agricultural Economics – AgEcon
language : English
Duration of study : 24 months
Host Country : Germany , University of Hohenheim
- The scholarship is fully funded, monthly payments of € 850 for graduates
- Health insurance and personal accident insurance payments
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or other source of funding
More information about the individual modules can be found in the module catalog.
In the first year of studies,
the students complete five compulsory modules:
- Agricultural and Food Policy
- Applied Econometrics
- Environmental and Resource Economics
- Farm System Modelling
Besides these, five semi-elective modules can be chosen from the areas of agricultural development, international agricultural trade, global food economy, agricultural and nutrition policies, etc. Lectures are complemented by computer exercises, group discussions, seminar papers, and case studies that are worked on and presented in groups or as individual assignments.
In the second year of studies,
students choose five additional elective modules from a large subject catalog. This ensures a solid education in the agricultural economic sub-disciplines while, there is still enough room to put together a program suited to your individual career plans.
A personal mentor from among the instructors advises students in selecting their modules and planning their studies in order to make sure everything goes smoothly and progresses as planned.
The Master’s thesis is also completed in the second year of studies according to the students’ interests.
|We expect our students to have good knowledge of English and to be computer literate. We also require the ability and willingness to work in intercultural teams.
Technology and software advice for new students
|English language proficiency required
Required documents (in the following order):
- DAAD application form
- hand-signed CV (please use the europass specimen form at http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/)
- hand-signed letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation) maximum 2 pages
- academic letter/s of recommendation (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature and office stamp and must be of recent date
- professional letter/s of recommendation from your employer (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature and office stamp and must be of recent date)
- confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and -if possible- a guarantee of reemployment upon your return home
- Proof of language abilities:
a) English – TOEFL or IELTS (Note: We only accept an academic TOEFL)
b) German – necessary for the courses taught in German; for the courses taught in English, if available
- (certified*) copies of awarded academic degrees (certified translation if necessary)
- (certified*) copies of academic transcripts (certified translation if necessary)
Please check with the requirements of the according University whether certified copies are required.
Please note that the University you are applying for may require additional documents. Please check with the website of the according postgraduate course.
How to apply?
please check this website and read carefully
1st subject-related semester:
Fill the online application and upload documents
Apply online and upload your documents to the online application portal.
Important: For applications for the 1st subject-related semester, no paper documents have been sent by mail to the University of Hohenheim!
Higher subject-related semesters:
online application and send paper documents
Apply online, print out the application for admission and send it along with your requests for recognition of coursework and examinations to the coordinator of the study program.
More information and all forms are available here .
the website of university
for more information about scholarships program please check this
some information of university from wikipedia.org