Swedish Institute Scholarships 2020 Fully Funded
Do you have ambition, leadership experience and a strong professional background? You could study for a master’s degree in Sweden on a fully-funded Swedish Institute scholarship. Find out if you can apply.
About 600 master’s programmes taught in English starting in the autumn semester 2020 are eligible for SISGP. The list of eligible master’s programmes for SISGP 2020/2021 will be published here by 6 November 2019.
Swedish Institute Scholarships Details:
- Country: Sweden
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Master . – Duration (12 – 24) by specialty and degree in the following fields: –
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fishery
- Arts, Design and Media
- Business Administration and Economics
- Education/Educational Sciences/Didactics
- Health and Medical Care
- Journalism, Communication, and Information
- Law and Legal Studies
- Materials, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Natural Science
- Religious Studies
- Social Science and Behavioural Science
- Social Work and Welfare
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
Swedish Institute Scholarships funding :
- Tuition fees: pay directly to the Swedish university by SI
- Living expenses of USD 1,037.11/month
- Travel grant of USD 1,555.66*
- Insurance against illness and accident
- Membership of the SI Network for Future Global Leaders (NFGL) – a platform to help you grow professionally and build your network while in Sweden
- Membership of the SI Alumni Network after your scholarship period – a platform for continued networking and further professional development
* The travel grant is a one-time payment for the entire study period. The grant is not applicable to students already living in Sweden.
The scholarship does not cover:
- Additional grants for family members
- Application fee to University Admissions
Swedish Institute Scholarships Requirements:
- You must have demonstrated leadership experience from your current or previous employment.Read more about the leadership experience criteria
- You must have minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated employment.
You must be liable to pay tuition fees to Swedish universities, have followed the steps of university admission, and be admitted to one of the eligible master’s programmes by 3 April 2020.
Swedish Institute Scholarships Required documents :
- copy of your passport
- Motivation Letter
- Recommendation letters
Swedish Institute Scholarships Application deadline: –
To begin with, apply for a master’s programme at universities , between 16 October 2019 – 15 January 2020.
Apply for a Swedish Government Scholarship between 10-20 February 2020, follow the instructions below.
How to apply Swedish Institute Scholarships:
1. Apply for Universities
- To begin with, apply for up to four eligible master’s programmes at universityadmissions.se by 15 January 2020.
If you missed the deadlines or failed to follow the application procedure at University Admissions, you will not be eligible for an SI scholarship.
2. Apply for Swedish Institute Scholarships