Clarendon not only offers around 130 new, fully-funded scholarships each year to assist outstanding graduate scholars, but offers the opportunity to join one of the most active, highly international, and multidisciplinary communities at Oxford
Quick facts about Clarendon
1. You will be automatically considered for Clarendon if you apply by the relevant January deadline for your course. You do not need to submit a separate application.
2. Clarendon offers fully-funded scholarships covering course fees, as well as a grant for living expenses for the period of fee liability.
3. There are no restrictions on nationality, ordinary residence or field of study. All full-time and part-time DPhil and Master’s courses are eligible.
4. Clarendon scholars are selected for their outstanding academic merit and potential.
5. Clarendon scholarships are highly competitive.
Oxford Clarendon Scholarships is one of the largest scholarship schemes of the University of Oxford. Interested candidates may apply for Ph.D., MPhil, or BPhil, or one-year degrees, such as MSt, MBA, MFE, or MSc. It is a fully-funded graduate scholarship by Clarendon Fund Steering Group. The goal is to select the best students from all around the world as per the expert’s advice and nurture their bright future.
The University of Oxford retains diversity, research-intensive focus, and interdisciplinary interaction among students. All overseas students get a warm welcome, support, and are encouraged to be a part of the university projects. Furthermore, scholars are better able to focus on studies by being a full-time student.
Oxford Clarendon Scholarships 2021 in the UK:
- United Kingdom
- University of Oxford
- Master’s Degree Program
- DPhil Degree Program/PhD
- Students can apply in any subject with no restriction.
Scholarship Value and Benefits of Clarendon Scholarships:
- Full tuition fee waiver
- An annual grant for living expenses would be provided.
- Students will be assisting the international professors of the university.
Eligibility criteria Oxford Clarendon Scholarships 2021:
- All national & international students may apply for Oxford UK scholarships.
- Students are instructed to apply for the graduate program, in order to be considered for the scholarship.
- A candidate must have future academic potential.
- A candidate must have a CGPA of 3.7 out of 4.
- A candidate must have the motivation to bring a positive change in his society.
How to Apply Oxford Clarendon Scholarships 2021?
- A candidate should select the program of his/her interest.
- All interested candidates are directed to first apply for admission in the masters or doctoral program of the university.
- After applying for admission, the applicant would be automatically selected for the scholarship.
Selection Criteria Oxford Clarendon Scholarships 2021:
Candidates would be selected according to the following criteria for the Clarendon Oxford scholarship 2021.
- Outstanding academic record
- Future potential and aptitude
- Student motivation
- All applicants may apply according to the course by the relevant January deadline.