Seoul National University Scholarship in South Korea Spring 2020
Applications are now invited to apply for the Seoul National University Scholarship Spring 2020. Seoul National University is one of the top-ranked University in the World and always remain in the top 100 Universities in all the Rankings.
This Year SNU Scholarship is offering Scholarships for Master Students, Masters/MPhil and Ph.D. and MS leading to Ph.D. There is Online Application for the Seoul National University Scholarship. If you don’t have IELTS or any other English Language Proof then You can Submit a Letter from Your University.
The Seoul University offering a wide range of academic fields consists of the Humanities, Social Sciences, Natural Sciences, Business Administration, Agriculture, and Life Sciences, Education, Human Ecology, Public Administration, Environmental Studies, International Studies, Engineering, Medical Sciences & Arts Etc.
Seoul National University Scholarship Details
- Country: South Korea
- University: Seoul National University
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil and Ph.D. MS leading to Ph.D
- Deadline: 13th August 2019
Seoul University Scholarships for international students will cover the following expenses:
- Tuition Fee: full tuition exemption for a maximum of 4 semesters
- Living Expenses: 500,000 KRW per month (different according to recipients’ majors)
List of Academic Fields
All-Academic Fields are available. You can check the list of programs below. Please Check the following Files below
- Both the applicant and his/her parents are not citizens of Korea; the applicant has attained an equivalent level of education.
- Master’s/Combined Master’s & Doctoral: The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Doctoral: The applicant must hold a master’s degree or higher.
- Proof of Language Proficiency.
- Personal Statement and Study Plan
- Two Letters of Recommendation from Two Different Recommenders
- Official Bachelor’s Certificate of Graduation and Transcript
- Official Master’s Certificate of Graduation and Transcript (Applicable for applicants of doctoral’s degree)
- A copy of the Applicant’s Passport
- Other Official Document indicating the Applicant’s Nationality
- Copies of Both Parents’ Passport
- Other Official Document indicating Both Parents’ Nationality.
- Other Official Document indicating Parent-child Relationship between the Applicant and his/her Parents
Note: Please Must Read the PDF Document For Full Documents List & Guidelines
Important Documents to Read
- 2020 Spring Graduate Admission Guide
- Procedure of Online Application Guide Filling
- Scholarship Information
The last date to Apply for the Seoul National University Scholarship in South Korea is 13th August 2019
How to Apply
The Applying Process is Online & You have to Checkout the Application Guide for the Detailed Information. All the Important links are given below & also Seoul national university scholarship application form.