University of Taif Scholarship for non-Saudi
The University of Taif is pleased to announce the start of admission for non-Saudi applicants from outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for the next academic year 1442-1443.
University of Taif College
- College Of Medicine
- College Of Dentistry
- College Of Pharmacy
- College Of Applied Medical Sciences
Humanities Of Education Colleges
- College Of Education
- College Of Arts
- College Of Applied Studies
Shari’Ah And Administration Colleges
- College Of Sharia’ And Regulations
- College Of Business Administration
Science And Engineering Colleges
- College Of Science
- College Of Engineering
- College Of Computers And Information Technology
- College Of Designs And Home Economics
The main campus of Taif University is currently located in Al-Hawiyya, Taif Governorate, Emirate of Makkah, western region of Saudi Arabia, on the eastern slopes of the Sarawat Mountains at an altitude of 1700 m above sea level in the southwest of the Arabian Peninsula. TU also has three branch campuses in Taif Governorate: Taraba Branch (approximately 150 km from Taif), Khurma Branch (approximately 200 km from Taif), and Ranya Branch (350 km from Taif).
The City of Taif is about 85 km away from Makkah, about 160 km from Jeddah, and about 800 km from Riyadh. The area of the City of Taif is about 80 km2. The City of Taif is located at the junction of the main roads coming from the south, north, east, and west, thus giving it a tourist, commercial, agricultural, and military reputation since ancient times, not to mention its playing host to delegations and conferences from within and outside Saudi Arabia in recent years.
Application starts on SUNDAY 25/1/1442 to Saturday 2/2/1442 H, noting that no application will be considered after the end of the specified period.
Admission Requirements for External Grants:
The following conditions must be met:
- The applicant must have a high school certificate or equivalent and translate it into an accredited translation in case it is not issued in Arabic language.
- The Government of the applicant’s country agrees to study in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for the countries that require the Saudi students.
- The applicant should not have another scholarship from one of the educational institutions in the Kingdom.
- The applicant’s passport must be a valid for a period of not less than one year.
- The age of the student should not be less than (17) years and not more than (25) years.
- The student must be physically fit.
- Certificates and identification papers must be authenticated by competent authorities in the applicant’s country, as well as by theSaudi Embassy in the country of the student. In the absence of a Saudi embassy in the country of the student, he may authenticate his documents from the nearest Saudi embassy in his country.
- Bring a certificate indicating that he is free of criminal precedents from the security services in the country of the applicant.
- The applicant must bring two recommendations of scientific personalities or parties known in his country.
- The applicant should not have been dismissed from any educational institutions in Saudi Arabia.
- The applicant must pass the medical examination determined by the regulations and instructions after his arrival to Saudi Arabia.
Documents to be submitted (Format: pdf):
- Secondary school certificate.
- Applicant’s passport.
General Notes :
- The applicant shall be responsible for maintaining the application number given to him, his email and mobile number after completion of the application. These will be needed for access and communication with student if selected for the grant.
- Applicants must apply to Saudi Arabia residency regulations as well as the regulations, and instructions in force at the university.
- Any application that does not meet requirements or lacks any of the required documents will be excluded.
- Information registered in the application form will not be considered unless authenticated.
- All documents issued in other languages should be translated by accredited office.
- Applying for admission to the university and agree electronically means that the applicant has a preliminary nomination, and does not mean the final nomination unless the applicant is notified about this.
- In the case of final nomination, the student is not entitled to transfer from university to another university except for what the university sees for the benefit of the student.
- The student’s desire to choose his / her specialization is taken into consideration considering the vacant seats at university.
- The applicant undertakes the validity of all the data entered in his application, and if it is found otherwise, the university has the right to exclude the application
- I promise to attend the university on time in the admission notice
- I pledge to bring all the assets of my files in the event that I was accepted to the University, and the university has the right to terminate my scholarship if not brought within two months from the date of conformity.
- I pledge that I will not make more than one application, and that in the event of my violation all submissions will be excluded
- I undertake that I have reviewed all the conditions mentioned and I pledge the validity of all the data that I have submitted.